When hose, couplings or clamps fail, or there is an accidental separation of the assembly, King safety cables minimize damage to equipment and injuries to operators.
Note: King Safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack).
- Cable reaches across hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose
- Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose
- No tools needed - easy to install and remove
- Cables shipped with safety restraint labels attached
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- Low cost answer to eliminating injuries caused by broken air hose connections
- Hose-to-hose or hose-to-rigid outlet
- Maximum operating pressure: 200 psi
- Wire Rope: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Ferrules: Aluminum
- Springs: Galvanized Carbon Steel