Dixon HT-Series Correct Connect® Flushface Male Threaded Plugs provide high flow with minimal pressure drop assuring maximum hydraulic system performance. Used in equipment for oilfield, industrial hydraulic, and construction.
Notes: Conforms to ISO16028 interchange standard; interchangeable with Eaton/Hansen FF, Parker FEM, Snap-tite 74, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Stucchi A/FIRG, and Hombury HQ/A/FIMC.
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable
- Easily rebuildable DORS (dual opposing retention spheres) retention system prevents valve stem ejection during surge flow and pressure spike conditions
- Minimizes fluid loss resulting in a cleaner, safe work environment
- Automatic, push-to-connect couplings provide high flow with minimal pressure drop assuring maximum hydraulic system performance
- To reduce the possibility of accidental disconnect, the sleeve lock safety features requires turning the collar to unlock the coupling
- Interchangeable with Eaton/Hansen FF, Parker FEM, Snap-tite 74, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Stucchi A/FIRG, and Hombury HQ/A/FIMC
- Series: HT-Series Correct Connect™
- Style: Male Threaded Plug
- Size: 1/2 in.
- Thread: Male NPTF
- Maximum OD: 1.44 in. (36.6 mm.)
- Hex: 1 5/16 in.
- Length: 3.03 in. (77 mm.)
- Material: Steel - Solid Bar Stock
- Seal: Polyurethane
- Maximum Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 20,000 PSI
- Approval: Conforms to ISO16028 interchange standard
Repair Instructions (PDF Download)