Dixon's Flexible Strainers are used on the submerged end of the suction hose to prevent debris from entering the pump during operation. For use in open or underground areas, roadways, mining, or any area affected by excess water where pumping is required.
Note: Hose barb included.
- Keeps pumps running longer, saving time and money
- Advanced flexible dewatering and filtration devices for harsh environments
- Designed to survive in hostile and high traffic environments
- Can withstand extreme conditions such as being run over by vehicles and machinery
- Costs less than conventional strainers, saving time in cleaning
- Vulcanized polymers eliminates sharp edges
- Lightweight and flexible design provides less impact when in contact with personnel or machinery
- Quick and easy to clean
- Protect the pump leading to less downtime, personnel intervention, and repair and maintenance
- Type: Flexible Strainer with Hose Barb
- Part: FLSS200
- Size: 2 in.
- Hose Barb Size: 2 in.
- Material: Elastomeric Polymers
- Flow Rate: 224 GPM
- Hole: 8 mm.
- Width: 3 1/2 in.
- Length: 14.57 in.
- Temperature Range: -87°F to 212°F (-66°C to 100°C)
- Approval: Manufactured in Accordance to ISO:9001