Dixon Frac Fittings are designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Sleeves or Ferrules, but are also interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation. Primarily used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Machined 316 stainless steel to ASTM standards
- Nitrile Rubber O-ring
- Style Figure 206 Male
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Working Pressure 400 PSI at 70°F (21°C)