Dixon's Cryogenic LNG Coupling is used to transfer cryogenic liquified natural gas products to transport equipment such as cargo tanks, portable tanks, and liquified natural gas liquid production facilities.
Note: Can be used in temperatures as low as -320°F (-196°C) at standard LNG transfer pressures.
- Fixed end design threads on tank truck pipe connection line, manifold, pipe outlet or pipe connection
- Female NPT thread hose end attachment
- Connect by hammering the acme threaded nut on the fixed end
- Snap ring keeps connection nut in place for easier connecting
- Hose end lugs intended to be struck with a non-sparking hammer or similar non-sparking device
- Size: 2 or 3 in.
- Material: Brass
- Gasket: PTFE
- Description: LNG30 fixed end with female NPT thread with plug and retaining cable
- Temperature: As low as -320°F (-196°C)
- Construction: Meets CGA V-6 LNG-30 guidelines