Dixon push-on hose barb fittings are intended for use with Lok-On/ push-on style hoses only. No hose clamps or ferrules are needed. Full size range from 1/4 in. hose through 3/4 in. hose.
Caution: Push-on fittings will properly grip push-on hose only when pushed all the way in, with the cut end of the hose completely concealed by the plastic cap.
- Compatible hoses: Eaton Aeroquip: 2556, 2565, 2575, FC647, and FS332/ Eaton Weather head: H100, H101, and H201/ Gates: LOL, Python/ Goodyear: Auto grip, Insta-Grip, and Ultra-Grip/ Parker Hannifin: 801, 804, 821, 831, 836, and B7
- Pneumatic service
- Most fluids
- Low pressure hydraulics
- Non-potable water service
- Female pipe push-on hose fitting
- Dryseal construction
- Pressure rating: 350 PSI
- Brass alloy 360
- Cap standard yellow plastic
- Operating temperature: -40° to 150° F ( -40° to 65° C)
- Do not use worm gear hose clamps or crimped ferrules
- Approval: SAE J476, J512, J514 and J516
- (1) Trim hose end with smooth square cut
- (2) Lubricate either push-on fitting or hose, or both
- (3) Insert push-on fitting into hose until the first barb in in hose
- (4) Place end of fitting against a flat object and grip the honse 1 inch from the end. Push with a steady force until end of hose is covered by yellow plastic cap.
- (1) Leave push-on fitting in place and make a 1 in. cut in the hose along the barbed end of the fitting. Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting the hose.
- (2) With a firm grip on the hose, give a sharp downward pull to release the fitting from the hose.
Data Sheet (PDF Download)
Catalog Page (PDF Download)
MSDS (PDF Download)