- Conforms to Safe Water Drinking Act (SWDA) of Jan. 4, 2014 and California AB1953
- RoHS Compliant, 7/16" 20 Female thread size, 1/4" Hose ID, 350 PSI, Temperature Range -40° to 150° F
- Number of Barbs: 2
- Barb Length:.77"
- Lead free brass <=0.25% lead
- Alloy CA2745
- Dual angle fitting, yellow cap
- Trim hose end with smooth square cut.
- Lubricate either push-on fitting, hose or both.
- Insert push-on fitting into hose until first barb is in hose.
- Place end of fitting against a flat object (bench, wall, etc.) and grip the hose one inch from end. Push with a steady force until end of hose is covered by yellow plastic cap.
- Leaving push-on fitting in place, make a 1" cut in the hose along the barbed end of the fitting. Note: Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting the hose.
- With firm grip on hose, give a sharp downward pull to release the fitting from the hose.
MSDS Copper Zinc Alloys C46400 (PDF Download)