Boss® clamps 4-bolt type with 2 gripping fingers and 2 clamp sections are designed to bend as they are tightened to conform to the hose outside diameter. Tighten bolts to their specified torque value. Clamps will need to have bolts re-tightened periodically due to pressure changes in rubber hoses. Boss® clamps are for single use only- once they are removed they need to be discarded. The BU35 clamp for use with Boss® System stems and couplings.
- Recommended for steam service up to 450°F (232°C)
- Constructed from zinc plated iron
- Bolts can be retorqued
- Torque values are for dry bolts
- Recommended Torque: 150 ft. lbs.
- Hose ID: 3 in. (75 mm)
- Hose OD: 3-32/64 in. to 3-60/64 in. (88.9 mm to 100 mm)
- Bolt-MB1045, Nut-MN10
Drawing (PDF Download)