Sequential vapor vents are used for venting tank vapors during the bottom loading and unloading of petroleum tankers. These pneumatically activated vapor vents can either be installed to open in a sequence or to open independently in either 16" or 20" tank manholes.
ApplicationsDixon Bayco air operated vapor valves DXVR6030SQ / DXVR6035SQ may be used in sequential or non-sequential applications. In sequential, applications the valves will not allow actuating air to proceed to the subsequent compartment valve, or other mechanism, before the preceding valve has opened (hence venting the compartment). In non-sequential operation of the DXVR6030SQ / DXVR6035SQ can be achieved by plugging the sequential air outlet port using a 1/4 NPT pipe plug.
- Highest flow vapor recovery vents on the market
- Baylast seals resist chemical attack from fuel additives and alcohol
- Floating piston design ensures long life and resists poppet sticking
- Can be used for both sequential and non-sequential operation
- Quick and easy to rebuild with simple hand tools
- Tested vapor tight to 36 psi, certification 49 CFR 178.345-5
- Sealed system eliminates common leak points and improves reliability