Dixon Bayco 3020 Series 2" High Flow swing check valves have many features that are not found on other relief valves. They are often used on both the blower and trailer and are designed to prevent product backflow if a product line should become plugged.
- Flapper return springs are standard
- Huck bolted flapper assembly. Prevents loose parts from contaminating the product.
- Inspection lids can be removed to facilitate routine flapper assembly inspections. (system must not be in service during inspections or repair)
- Complete repairs can easily be carried out on all Hi flow swing check valves without removing from the tank.
- When in use the flapper can swing completely out of the air path, resulting in increased air flow and subsequently increased product flow.