Dixon Bayco 1 in. Bayonet Style Straight Swivel Coupler x FNPT w/ Nitrile Rubber Seal
Bayonet dry disconnect fittings are ideally suited for the spill-less transfer of petroleum products such as fuel oil, lube oil blending, and tank truck delivery. The design of the Bayco bayonet dry disconnect system ensures a spill free connection, fluid cannot flow until couplings are connected together and the valve is opened. The coupling can then not be disconnected until the valve handle is closed. All fittings are tested under pressure to ensure proper operation and leak-tight performance.
Note: Compatible with Emco Wheaton and Morrison Bros. dry break adapters.
- Helps eliminate the possibility of costly spills
- Swivels have a standard ZERK fitting
- Canadian registration number CRN# OH14055 all provinces
- Interchangeable with the Emco Wheaton™ and Morrison Bros. Dry Break™
- Size: 2 in.
- Material: Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum w/ polished stainless steel hardware
- Seal: Nitrile Rubber N
- Seal Temperature Range: -20°F to 250°F
- Max Operating Temperature: 85 PSI at 70°F (21°C)
Bayonet Style Dry Disconnects Maintenance Instructions (PDF Download)