Dixon's B5107 Series Trigger Handle Sanitary Butterfly Valves are constructed from 316L stainless steel and have silicone seals. The 12 position stainless steel trigger handle allows for easy rotation between 0 and 180 degrees.
Connection: Clamp Ends
- 316L SS Construction (Ra ≤ 32 Finish)
- 12 Position Trigger Handle
- Silicone Seal
- Clamp Connection
- Series: B5107
- Model: B5107S075CC-C
- Type: Trigger Handle
- Size: 3/4 in.
- Valve Stem Size: 10 mm.
- Connection: Clamp
- Material of Construction: Steel Components
- Product Contact Components (Body & Disc): Forged 316L
- Non-Product Contact Components : 304
- Surface Finish: Ra ≤ 32
- Seal Material for Product Contact Components: Silicone
- Non-Product Contact Components (Bushings): Polyacetal
- Flow Coefficient: 11 Cv - Based on Water at 68°F
- Valve Break Torque: 20 in.-lbs. - Based on Water at 68°F
- Maximum Product Line Pressure: 140 PSI
- Minimum Product Line Pressure: 0.4in Hg vacuum at 68°F
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 200°F (-9 to 93°C)
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.
B5107 Series Drawing (PDF Download)
B5107 Series Technical Specifications (PDF Download)