Dixon's B5107 Series Pull Handle Sanitary Butterfly Valves are constructed from 316L stainless steel and have silicone seals. The pull style handle allows the user to set the valve in four different positions simply by pulling and turning.
Connection: Weld Ends
- 316L SS Construction (Ra ≤ 32 Finish)
- 4 Position Pull Handle
- Silicone Seal
- Weld Connection
- Series: B5107
- Model: B5107S250BB-A
- Type: Pull Handle
- Size: 2 1/2 in.
- Valve Stem Size: 10 mm.
- Connection: Weld
- Material of Construction: Steel Components
- Product Contact Components (Body & Disc): Forged 316L
- Non-Product Contact Components : 304
- Surface Finish: Ra ≤ 32
- Seal Material for Product Contact Components: Silicone
- Non-Product Contact Components (Bushings): Polyacetal
- Flow Coefficient: 264 Cv - Based on Water at 68°F
- Valve Break Torque: 133 in.-lbs. - Based on Water at 68°F
- Maximum Product Line Pressure: 110 PSI
- Minimum Product Line Pressure: 0.4in Hg vacuum at 68°F
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 200°F (-9 to 93°C)
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.
B5107 Series Technical Specifications (PDF Download)