Dixon Aluminum Dry Disconnect Adapters constructed from Aluminum with an adapter x female NPT fitting. Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects.
- Spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed if valve becomes disconnected with poppet open, limiting liquid loss
- Use with DBC or D2C style couplers
- Two-piece adapter design for easy rebuilding of adapters
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Fittings have aluminum nose piece and brass piston
- Maximum operating pressure at 70°F (21°C): 1 1/2 in ? 210 psi, 2 in ? 150 psi, 3 in ? 120 psi