Dry Break Cam and Groove Dry Disconnect Couplers constructed from Aluminum with female NPT fittings. Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. Safety Notes: Must be used with a DBA (Dry Break Cam & Groove) Style adapter for coupler to operate. Adapter sold separately.
- Spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed if valve becomes disconnected with poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss
- Dry disconnect coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
- Heavy duty stainless steel crank and link provides long service life
- Stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service
- Strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style
- Aluminum fittings have stainless steel internals
- Dixon EZ Boss-Lock cam arms standard on all fittings, provide high security from accidental opening due to vibration or snagging
- Large paddle type cam arms standard on 3 in. fittings, allows for an easy grip
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 120 PSI at 70°F(21°C)
- Stainless steel internals
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.