Dry Break Cam and Groove Dry Disconnect Couplers constructed from Aluminum with female NPT fittings. Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects.
Safety Notes: Must be used with a DBA (Dry Break Cam & Groove) Style adapter for coupler to operate. Adapter sold separately.
- Spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed if valve becoms disconnected with poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss
- Coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
- Heavy duty construction provides long service life
- Stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service
- Strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
- Dixon EZ Boss-Lock cam arms provide added security from accidental opening due to vibration or snagging
- Heavy duty stainless steel handle, crank, link, and internals
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Maximum operating pressure at 70°F (21°C): 1 1/2 in ? 210 psi, 2 in ? 150 psi, 3 in ? 120 psi