Dixon Sanitary Air Blow Check Valve is constructed from 316L stainless steel with a EPDM stem seat and gasket. Valves have sanitary clamp connections for easy removal for cleaning or maintenance.
These check valves are primarily used in the Beverage, Dairy, Chemical and Tank Industries where there is a need for air agitation of product in a tank or to evacuate product or cleaning solutions from lines.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 3A sanitary finish
- EPDM stem seal and gasket
- Quick connect plug for air inlet
- Maximum operating temp: 212°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI