Dixon's Bayonet Style Dry Disconnects are ideally suited for the spill-less transfer of petroleum products such as fuel oil, lube oil blending, and tank truck delivery. The design of the Bayco bayonet dry disconnect system ensures a spill free connection, fluid cannot flow until couplings are connected together and the valve is opened. The coupling can then not be disconnected until the valve handle is closed. All fittings are tested under pressure to ensure proper operation and leak-tight performance.
- Keyed adapter x FNPT
- Ensures a spill-free connection
- Fluid cannot flow until couplings are connected together
- Coupling cannot be disconnected until the valve handle is closed
- Type: Bayonet Style Dry Disconnect, Keyed Adapter x FNPT
- Size: 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Working Pressure: 85 PSI @ 75Â°F
- Maximum Temperature: 250Â°F