Dixon standard dry gauges feature a corrosion resistant ABS plastic case with a polycarbonate window. The PowerFlex movement with polyester segment are designed to resist the effects of shock , vibration, and pulsation.
All Gauges have a 2 inch dial face and have a 1/4 inch NPT lower mount stem.
|SKU||PSI Range||Figure Interval||Graduation Interval|
- ASME B40.1 Grade B (+/- 3-2-3% accuracy)
- ABS plastic case
- C-shaped bronze safely bourdon tube (600 PSI and lower)
- Helical wound bronze safety bourdon tube (1000 PSI and higher)
- Polycarbonate crystal
- Black aluminum pointer
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation
- Ambient temperature range of -40ºF to 150ºF