Des-Case Oil Sight Glass (OSG) plays a critical role in early detection of contamination and allows for constant monitoring of what is in the oil that can decrease equipment life. Allows for an immediate, crystal-clear visual inspection of oil and a magnified view of the presence of sediment, thanks to an innovative white bottom design. The OSG has the versatility to be installed horizontally or vertically to drain a port based on the space needs for the application. Indication marks on the side of the bottle, allowing quick and easy monitoring the rate of water accumulation.
Note: Not recommended for wet sump oil lubricated pumps to detect the presence of water and other contamination.
- Oil Visibility: Crystal clear view allowing inspection of your oil from the top of the sight glass
- Extremely Durable: Strong polyamide material withstands tough environments
- Chemical Compatibility: Polyamide is compatible with all gear and mineral oils, most synthetic oils and diesel fuel
- UV Resistant: Withstands exposure to sun, rain, and other extreme conditions
- Indication Marks: Allows you to inspect and monitor the rate of water accumulation in the oil sight glass< /li>
- Sediment Drainage: Has a sloped floor for evacuation and resetting of the oil sight glass
- White Bottom: Provides a highly visible canvas that magnifies the presence of sediment
- Storage Tanks
- Fluid-Lubricated Machinery
- Oil sight glass
- Avaible size: 1 oz. & 3 oz.
- Material: Transparent polyamide, Brass hex nipple & drain valve
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 200°F (-40° C to 93°C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 65 PSI ( 4.48 Bar)
- For use with all gear and mineral oils, and most synthetic oils
|Part #||Size||Overall Length||Outside Diameter|
|DC-OSG1X500||1 oz. x 1/2 in. NPT||3 in. (7.62 cm)||1.72 in. (4.37 cm)|
|DC-OSG3X500||3 oz. x 1/2 in. NPT||3.15 in. (6.35 cm)||2.50 in. (6.35 cm)|
Specification Sheet (PDF Download)