Coxreels SS Series "Stainless Steel" spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion, and contamination thrive.
Coxreels T Series "Truck Mount" spring driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring driven line. The extra chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for on and off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
- Reel only - hose not included
- Electro-polished stainless steel finish
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel seals: Nitrile Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
Product Manual (PDF Download)