Coxreels SP Series "Single Product Delivery" spring driven hose reels are built to handle larger hose diameters. The sturdy box-style frame has heavy duty steel cross supports to all four corners for extra strength and rigidity.
Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromatic fuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil.
These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks.
Model #: SLPF-5100
- Compatible with diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, and heating oil (not compatible with gasoline)
- Reel features a sturdy box-style frame design
- Reel adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle, and overhead positions
- Heavy gauge 1/4" steel base for maximum strength
- Reinforced steel frame provides maximum strength and strength and stability
- Long lasting self-lubricated flange bearings for smooth rotation
- Maximum pressure: 300 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 150° F
- Heavy duty 1" stainless steel pinch-proof rollers
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel pawl spring
- Cast iron lock ring with non-sparking bronze pawl
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Leading 2-year manufacturers limited warranty
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
Product Manual (PDF Download)