Coxreels EZ-P Series "Performance" spring driven hose reels have a long history of dependability and trouble free performance. Their compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction makes them highly versatile and virtually indestructible. Time-tested proven components, superior design and craftsmanship have contributed to its worldwide reputation as the most trusted hose reel.
Notes: Includes EZ-Coil controlled retraction (80% slower) and high visibility yellow flexible TPE with white strip cover. All Reels and Hoses rated for 300 PSI.
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4 in. steel base and support post for maximum stability
- 1 in. solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- High visibility yellow flexible TPE with white stripe cover hose
- Controller retraction up to 80% slower
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - sold & supported worldwide
- Model: EZ-P-LP-350-HV
- Description: Standard Duty Air Hose Reel with EZ Coil Retraction and 3/8 in. x 50 ft. High Visibility Safety Hose
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose: Hose: Hybrid (PVC + Rubber) Bright Yellow Hose with White Glossy Stripe
- Hose I.D.: 3.8 in.
- Hose O.D.: 5/8 in.
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Hose Retraction: EZ-Coil - up to 80% slower retraction
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 300 PSI @ 70°F
- Swivel: Solid Brass 90° Full-Flow NPT Swivel
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
- Ship Weight: 43 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 17.33 in. L x 6.75 in. W x 18.63 in. H
Product Manual (PDF Download)