Coxreels T Series DEF Reels are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation.
Coxreels T Series "Truck Mount" spring driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring driven line. The extra chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for on and off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° full flow NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) applications
- DEF dispensing hose designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF
- Temperature range: -40°F to + 257°F
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Swivel seals: Viton
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- Rolled edges and ribbed disc provide strength and safety
- Max pressure: 300 PSI
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide