COXREELS® C Series "Combination" spring driven hose reels are a combination of two hose reels in one compact assembly. They are perfect for applications in which two sources are needed to get the job done when space is a critical factor. The single mounting base creates stability and adds to the convenience of one mounting pattern.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA - Sold and supported worldwide
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full flow NPT swivel inlet
- External CPC powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Includes 5' lead cable & grounding plug
- Lubricated and enclosed cartridge style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Precision coil spring factory tuned and matched to application for longest life and performance
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety
- Sturdy single expanded pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability
- Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions
- Compact two reel assembly for air/electric applications, each reel operates independently
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- Single expanded 1/4 in. steel mounting base for increased stability & space efficiency
- One mounting pattern allow 1/2 the installation time required to install 2 reels at one station
- 1 in. solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearing for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge - style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zing plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose/cord at desired length
- Other Features Include: Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, 5 ft. lead cable and grounding plug, and single industrial receptacle
- Hose Size: 16 Gauge
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
- Air Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Amps: 13
- Air Hose I.D: 3/8 in.
- Air Hose O.D: 5/8 in.
- PSI: 50
- Size Index: 1
- For Indoor Use Only!
- Air Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools
- Light Source
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Automotive & Fleet Service Centers