Continental ContiTech’s Pyroflex® Hot Tar & Asphalt hose is for the transfer of high temperature petroleum based materials such as tar, asphalt, and hot oils. It is suitable for suction and discharge service on tank trucks, tank cars, or at bulk stations. Heat resistant tube and aramid reinforcement (hot oils only rated to 200°F/93°C).
Notes: Hose is assembled with aluminum female coupler x female coupler (CxC) ends. Other lengths and fittings available. Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information.
- Type: Hot Tar & Asphalt Hose
- Inside Diameter (ID): 3 in. (76.2 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 3.65 in. (92.8 mm.)
- Length: 5 - 25 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Ends: Aluminum Female Coupler x Female Coupler (CxC)
- Tube Construction: Black Nitrile (special heat-resistant) Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Black Wingprene Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Spiral Red Stripe
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied Aramid with Wire Helix
- Bending Radius: 7 in. (178 mm.)
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (1.03 bar)
- Vacuum HG: 29 in. (737 mm.)
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 350°F (-32°C to 177°C)
- Weight: 2.23 lbs./ft. (3.32 kg./m.)