Continental ContiTech's Plicord Arctic Flexwing® Suction and Discharge Hose is specially designed with synthetic rubber to transfer gasoline, oil, and other petroleum products in temperatures as low as -65°F.
Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F (-54°C to 82°C)
Note: Sold by the foot and at a minimum quantity of 5.
- ID: 4 in. (101.60 mm.)
- OD: 4.70 in. (119.40 mm.)
- Construction Tube: Ultra-low Temperature Oil Resistant Synthetic Rubber ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Smooth Blue Ultra-low Temperature Synthetic Rubber ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Red Spiral Stripe (Wrapped Finish)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied Synthetic Fabric with Wire Helix
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (1.03 Mpa)
- Bend Radius: 10 in. (254 mm.)
- Vacuum: 29 in. HG (737 mm.)
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F (-54°C to 82°C)
- Weight: 2.88 lbs/ft (4.29 kg/m)