Continental ContiTech Insta-Grip™ 250 is used with push-on fittings at working pressures of 250 PSI for industrial service. Nonconductive, minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of hose length at 1000 Volts DC.
Note: Hose only (no ends).
- Hose Only - No Ends
- Oil and Heat Resistant
- Made in the USA
- Series: Insta-Grip™ 250
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1/2 in. (12.70 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.80 in. (20.30 mm.)
- Length: 20- 100 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Hose Ends: None - Hose Only
- Construction Tube: Chemivic™ - Oil and Heat-Resistant Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Black Chemivic™, ARPM Class B (Medium Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral Flexten® Yarn
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI (1.72 Mpa)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 210°F (-29°C to 99°C)
- Weight: 0.17 lbs./ft. (0.25 kg./m.)