Continental ContiTech's Infinity™ Chemical is constructed with the exclusive PVC double helix for superior flexibility, abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction. Lightweight in construction, it is designed for handling the majority of common industrial chemicals under pressure, gravity flow, or medium suction service.
Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C)
Notes: Hose only (no ends). Hose is priced by the foot. Sold at a minimum quantity of 5.
- Series: Infinity™ Chemical
- ID: 4 in. (101.60 mm.)
- OD: 4.83 in. (122.70 mm.)
- Length: Per ft.
- Ends: None
- Construction Tube: Conductive Pliosyn (UHMWPE)
- Cover: Chemivic Synthetic Rubber with Double Orange Pliovic Outer Helix (Anti-Static Wire is inside the Pliovic Helix)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied Synthetic Fabric
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (1.03 Mpa)
- Bend Radius: 24 in. (610 mm.)
- Vacuum HG: 23 in. (584 mm.)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C)
- Color: Yellow/Orange Helix
- Weight: 2.32 lbs./ft. (3.44 kg./m.)