Continental ContiTech Gorilla® hose is a premium-quality, multipurpose industrial hose with a wide range of applications in factories, construction, agriculture, quarries, mines, railroads, the oil and gas industry and shipbuilding. All sizes are crush-resistant and rated at 500 psi (3 .4 MPa) maximum working pressure. The premium Carbryn™ cover offers the most superior abrasion resistance of air and multipurpose hoses. Non-conductive, minimum electrical resistance greater than 1 megohm per inch of hose length at 1000 Volts DC.
Notes: Available in bulk (no ends) in lengths from 1 ft. up to 500 ft. For air and water only.
- Series: Gorilla®
- ID: 3/4 in. (19.10 mm.)
- OD: 1.19 (30.20 mm.)
- Length: Per ft. (up to 500 ft.)
- Ends: None - Coupled Assemblies Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Construction Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Yellow Carbryn™ Synthetic Rubber, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance) (MSHA Approved)
- Reinforcement: Spiral Flexten® Yarn
- Working Pressure: 500 PSI (3.45 MPa)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 190°F (-29°C to 88°C)
- Color: Yellow
- Weight: 0.41 lbs./ft. (0.61 kg./m.)