Continental ContiTech Plicord Flexwing 150 PSI Petroleum hose is used in tank truck and in-plant operations to transfer gasoline, oil and other petroleum base products up to 50 percent aromatic content. It is designed for pressure, gravity flow, or full suction service. Hoses are assembled with crimped on aluminum female quick couplings on both ends.
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Tube: Chemigum® synthetic rubber (Oil Resistant Reinforcement: Spiral plied synthetic fabric with wire helix
- Cover: Black Chemivic® synthetic rubber (Oil Resistant) with spiral red stripe. Smooth cover, wrapped finish
- Temperature: -35°F to 200°F (-37°C to 93°C)
- Hoses are assembled with crimped on aluminum female quick couplings on both ends.