Continental ContiTech's EPDM Drinkline is primarily for liquid transfer. A quality discharge hose designed specifically for the highly demanding service of transferring non-oily liquid products in wineries and breweries.
Service Temperature: -40°F to +220°F (-40°C -to +104°C)
Notes: Hose only (no ends). Hose is priced by the foot. Minimum purchase quantity of 5.
- Constructed from EPDM Rubber
- Reinforced with Spiral-Plied Synthetic Fabric
- FDA/USDA Compliant
- Conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03
- Series: EPDM Drinkline
- Size: 1 - 2 in.
- Length: Per ft.
- Ends: None - Hose Only
- Construction Tube: EPDM Rubber
- Cover: EPDM Rubber - Wrapped Finish
- Reinforcement: Spiral-Plied Synthetic Fabric
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +220°F (-40°C -to +104°C)
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Branding: Continental Drinkline® 250 PSI FDA, 3-A (18-03), USDA Made In Canada
- Approvals: FDA/USDA Compliant; Conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03
|Inside Diameter (I.D.)||Outside Diameter (O.D.)||Working Pressure||Weight|
|1 in. (25.40 mm.)||1.598 in. (40.60 mm.)||250 PSI (1.72 Mpa)||0.62 lbs./ft. (0.923 kg./m.)|
|1-1/2 in. (38.10 mm.)||2.114 in. (53.70 mm.)||250 PSI (1.72 Mpa)||0.88 lbs./ft. (1.310 kg./m.)|
|2 in. (50.80 mm.)||2.772 in. (70.40 mm.)||250 PSI (1.72 Mpa)||1.46 lbs./ft. (2.173 kg./m.)|