Continental ContiTech's Arctic ExtremeFlex is an extremely flexible and lightweight drop hose for transfer of petroleum-based products under suction, low-pressure discharge or gravity flow.
Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F (-54°C to 82°C)
Notes: Hose only (no ends). Hose is priced by the foot and sold at a minimum quantity of 5.
- High Oil Resistance
- Suitable for Cold Temperatures ( -65°F )
- Series: Arctic ExtremeFlex
- Inside Diameter (ID): 4 in. (101.60 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 4.55 in. (115.60 mm.)
- Length: Per ft.
- Ends: None - Hose Only
- Tube: Black Nitrile, ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Corrugated Black Wingprene Synthetic Rubber (wrapped impression) with Blue Spiral Stripe
- Reinforcement: Spiral-Plied Synthetic Fabric with Double Wire Helix
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (1.03 MPa)
- Bend Radius: 4.0 in. (102 mm.)
- Vacuum HG: 29 in. (708 mm.)
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 180°F (-54°C to 82°C)
- Weight: 2.43 lbs./ft. (3.616 kg./m.)