Continental ContiTech for use in plaster, grout and shotcrete applications, handling a multitude of materials being pumped to concrete structures, dams, tunnel faces, swimming pools, etc. For use as a flexible connection between pumping equipment and hard piping. Exceeds ASME B30.27-2009. 2:1 WP to burst ratio. Please contact us for pricing on additional sizes and Allcrete hose assemblies with hose fittings of your choice.
- Tube: Black Chemituf® synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black SBR (wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied high-strength fabric
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 180°F (-32°C to 82°C)
- Branding Example: Allcrete® Textile Ply Plaster, Grout Concrete Continental ContiTech 2” 1233 psi / 85 Bars WP.
- Color: Black
- Ends: None