AEROPAL® brand aviation fuel hoses meet all the leading industry and military standards. AEROPAL® hose is designed for long service life with an excellent outer cover offering good abrasion and environmental protection. The intermediate reinforcement layers offer good pressure and kink resistance and the smooth, non-porous inner liner is compatible with all known aviation fuel and gasoline grades. A test certificate is provided for each coupled hose.
Type C-CT is electrically conducting hose incorporating one metallic conducting helical support bonded to the couplings and a conductive cover. The electrical resistance is less than 100 ohms/meter. This type of hose may be used as a riser hose in a hydrant servicer or in refuelers to supply fuel to an elevating platform.
Service Temperature Range: -67°F to +158°F (-55°C to +70°C)
- Comes fully assembled with brass male NPT fittings
- Low temperature range to -67°F
- 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 psi and checked for electrical continuity
- Hose meets API/EI 1529/2005, 6th edition, Grade 2, type C and E
- 5-year warranty, test certificate is provided for each coupled hose
- Tube Construction: NBR
- Cover: CR
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fibres
- Standard Fittings: Brass Male NPT
- Working pressure: 300 PSI
- Service Temperature: -67°F to +158°F ( to +70°C)
- Standards: EI 1529/2014 7th Edition, MIL-DTL-6615G, NFPA 407:2007, ISO 1825 (EN 1361)
- Electrical Conductivity: < 10^2 O /m