AEROPAL® brand aviation fuel hoses meet all the leading industry and military standards. AEROPAL® hose is designed for long service life with an excellent outer cover offering good abrasion and environmental protection. The intermediate reinforcement layers offer good pressure and kink resistance and the smooth, non-porous inner liner is compatible with all known aviation fuel and gasoline grades. A test certificate is provided for each coupled hose.
Type C is nonelectrically bonded hose incorporating a semiconductive cover compound having an electrical resistance between 10^3 and 10^6 ohms/meter.
Service Temperature Range: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Comes fully assembled with brass male NPT fittings
- 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 psi and checked for electrical continuity
- Hose meets API/EI 1529/2005, 6th edition, Grade 2, type C and E
- 5-year warranty, test certificate is provided for each coupled hose
- Tube Construction: NBR
- Cover: CR
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fibres
- Standard Fittings: Brass Male NPT
- Working pressure: 300 PSI
- Service Temperature: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Standards: EI 1529/2014 7th Edition, MIL-DTL-6615G, NFPA 407:2007, ISO 1825 (EN 1361)
- Electrical Conductivity: 10^3 to 10^6 O /m