Clay & Bailey's introduces a solution to restricted height GenSet tanks with low storage capacity. Installing a Series 1228 Overfill Prevention Valve saves you from unreliable whistles or vent alarms and expensive overfilling costs.
- Installs in a 2” NPT or 4” NPT opening
- Accepts pressure delivery of product up to 45 PSI
- Provides GenSet tanks with large fuel storage capacity at shut-off height
- Retro-fits to an existing AST Mechanical in operation - No user interface required
- Minimum 5 PSI operating pressure required
- ULC and UL Listed and patented
- Use with fuels only