The 1386 Opti-Therm Rack tester simulates both optic and thermistor overfill detection probes, giving users a convenient, portable method of verifying rack system operability. In troubleshooting situations, the 1386 reduces downtime by confirming rack equipment integrity when a trailer won’t load. Additionally, the 1386 offers a flexible solutions for routine testing of the rack system when no trailer is present. The 1386 weighs 3.25 pounds and comes complete with a carrying case.
- Tests both Optic and up to 8 Thermistor inputs
- Simplified ground verification tests
- Powered by loading rack; no batteries required
- Provides a standard rack format reference signal
- Recessed test buttons for durability and longer life
- Optional shoulder strap available