Safety, reliability, corrosion resistance and long product cycle life are all benefits when specifying Civacon Plug & Cord sets for your terminal loading systems. Civacon was the first in the industry to offer a lightweight molded plug. The plugs are made with a urethane material to last many years of tough field service at the loading terminals. Included with each plug is a heavy-duty spring behind each stainless steel contact pin to ensure a reliable connection to the socket on the transport.
- Lightweight, molded plug for ease of use/handling
- Stainless steel contact pins for corrosion resistance and long life
- Heavy gauge spring behind contact pins to ensure strong, reliable electrical connections
- Stainless steel interlock screws with 3/4” opening for easy replacement of the plug or cord
- High-visibility, 30 ft., coiled cord for ease of use and safety
- 18-gauge, tinned wire for corrosion resistance and long life
- Cord Length: 30 ft.
- Plug Material: Urethane Rubber
- Contact Pin Material: Stainless Steel
- Wire Size: 18 Gauge
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to 158˚F (-40˚C to 70˚C)