Superior sequential valve technology offers real world safety during product transportation. Civacon’s 1986SV air-operated sequenced compartment vapor vent connects tank compartments to the rollover rail vapor recovery system, effectively sealing the tank compartments during product transportation, then opening to allow vapor flow during loading and unloading.
The 1986SV’s low-profile design keeps the vents below the overturn rail for better protection in a rollover condition. Poppet seals internal vapor pressure better. In case of a rollover, the poppet will not open under surge. Lightweight, One-piece Aluminum Construction. Allows maximum payload. Durable and corrosion resistant for long life. Meets world (class?) standards. Viton Seals High-grade Viton poppet disc makes the 1986SV a universally compatible product. Stainless Steel trim is corrosion resistant.
- Mounts on a conventional 16" or 20" manhole
- Connects to a 3" vapor hose
- Features an outside airline connection and disassembles from the top
- When the 1986SV is installed and operated sequentially, operation of truck systems is prevented until all valves are open
- May also be utilized as a stand-alone vapor vent by sealing the out port during installation
- U-cup Teflon Seal Withstands the Harshest Climates
- Ultra-low pressure drop saves time by maximizing air throughput and decreasing back pressure during loading
- Integrates with the ROM II Overfill Detection System and safeguards against costly reversed bulkheads and overfills