Civacon cane probes provide a portable and flexible solution to overfill requirements. This overfill detection probe can be used when a permanent sensor cannot be affixed to a tank or railcar. Manufactured to help prevent damage to the probe with a rugged prism guard that protects the optic sensors. Product or environmental temperature variations won’t affect performance. This flexible technology allows you to adapt the cane probe for varying overfill needs.
The probes come in standard 20, 36, 48 and 60 in. lengths, with a coiled cord and a 7-way plug which easily attaches to our cane probe junction box. This feature allows the probe to easily be removed for storage or transferred to another loading point. Sensing point detection is achieved by adjusting the knob located on the cane probe clamp. Cane probes are available with a Kamlok for closed systems or with a Universal clamp for both chemical domes and petroleum manholes.
- Compatible with all product and environmental temperature fluctuations
- Coiled cord and 7-way plug attach easily to probe junction box
- Easy removal for transfer to another loading point
- Rugged prism-guard design protects optic sensor
- 5-wire optic format
- Modular design requires no hard-wiring
- Teflon® seals for optimum sensor life
- Level Repeatability: + 1/16 inch
- Electrical Connections: Industry standard 7-pin connector
- Materials: Aluminum
- Temp. Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Cane Probes - Installation and Wiring Instructions (PDF Download)