The food grade Borosilicate (Pyrex) tube is ideal when higher than normal temperatures are required. It is mounted under two forged stainless steel flanges by means of stainless steel studs and nuts. The forged stainless steel flanges ensure non porous, smooth surface and dimensionally stable construction.
Once the sight glass is installed inline product will flow through the inside of the unit allowing for easy visual examination of liquid flow.
Max operating temperature 350°F
- 3A Approved
- FDA Seals PTFE / Silicone (Combo)
- Wetted steel parts AISI 304L or AISI 316L
- Other steel parts AISI 304
- Ra 23 surface finish
- Sanitary Clamp ends
- Model: 95 Series
- Size: 1 - 4 in.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel - Ra 23 surface finish
- Ends: Sanitary Clamp Ends
- Tube: Pyrex (Borosilicate Glass)
- Max Operating Temperature: 350°F
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI