Cim-Tek has convenience and versatility in mind when it comes to its high-volume housing. The Centurion fuel filter housings are made for service station applications, commercial fueling centers, marine fueling centers, agricultural fueling, and truck stop fueling centers. Made in the USA.
The mounting adaptors are included with the housings. The filter elements are not included with the housings and must be purchased separately.
Note: Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Service stations
- Commercial fueling centers
- Marine fueling centers
- Agricultural fueling
- Truck stop fueling centers
- For use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), ethanol blends up to 15%, and industrial fluids such as lube oils, hydraulic oils, synthetic oils and many solvents
- Double canister filter housing
- Up to 60 GPM flow per assembly
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- 1 1/2" NPT inlet/outlet
- 10.5" diameter x 14.5" length
- Drains for easy water removal
- A variety of media and micron elements available
- Assures delivery of quality fuel
- Cleaner change-out
- Eco-friendly, reusable housing
- Parallel flow application
- For use with elements CIM30002, CIM30004, CIM30033, CIM30036, CIM30065, CIM30195
- Requires two elements. Elements sold separately.
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)