Designed for use on AC or DC transfer pumps with flow rates up to 40 GPM, Cim-Tek's 800-series is designed to remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust. The spin-on design makes changing out the filter quick and easy. Includes a 1 in. NPT inlet and outlet filter head with pipe nipple. Made in the USA.
Cellulose (red label) is used for particulate removal only.
Replacement Filter: CIM80010 (70019)
- Filter Media: Cellulose (red label) - Remove particulates such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Fuel Compatibility: Gasoline and ethanol blends up to 25%, diesel, ULSD
- Micron Size: 10
- Max Flow: 40 GPM
- Max Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Mounting Adaptor: 1 in. NPT aluminum adaptor for 800 series filters
- CIM80010 (70019): Cellulose, 10 micron, 5" diameter x 11" length with 1 1/2"-16 nose thread