Campbell Fittings RGJF-3 3/4 in. female Viton seal ground joint coupling w/ low profile nut.
All Campbell Ground Joint Couplings utilize a Viton® O-Ring on the hose stem for secure, no-leak sealing. All Campbell couplings, fittings, ferrules and sleeves are engineered as integrated components to provide measurable and repeatable performance for the safest hose systems in the industry.
Recommended Use: High-pressure steam and air
Recommended Hose Attachments: Interlocking Ferrules and Interlocking U-bolt clamps
- Viton Seal Coupling pass 1000 hour MIL-H-29210 steam test
- Eliminates leaks with nut hand tightened
- Viton seal (formulated by DuPont for high pressure steam and air applications) is protected inside machined stem groove and by swivel nut, extending working life
- Spud does not contain plastic seat, extending working life
- Interchangeable with old-style domestic ground joint couplings
- Machined hose ends with smooth end detail to reduce potential failure due to abrasion - grips, seals, and protects hose
- Interlock groove locks ferrule into place for superior holding power
- Machined carbon steel meets ASTM A395
- Passed 1000 hour MIL-H-29210 steam test