Buyers Products 12 Volt electric jack is a convenient way to raise, lower and level your trailer or RV. The jack has a 48 in. L pre-wired trailer connector power supply for quick, plug-in operation. Mounted into an A-frame coupler, the jack can power 3,500 lb. of tongue weight up to 18 in. H, with another 6 in. available by releasing a manual drop leg extension. The jack features a built-in leveling gauge and an LED night light. Its oversized zinc-plated foot provides stability and prevents divots. The jack has a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish and weather sealed switches to protect it from the elements.
- Easy to use electric jack
- Ideal for Car Trailers, House Trailers and RV's
- Convenient built-in leveling gauge and LED night light
- Raises to a total height of 24 in. (18 in. electric & 6 in. drop foot)
- Durable, weather-resistant finish
- Can switch to manual crank function if needed
- Electric jack
- 12 volt power
- Type: A-frame style
- 31 1/2 in. Travel height
- Retracted height: 26 1/2 in.
- Removable foot pad: 5 1/4 in. dia.
- Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color: Black
Installation (PDF Download)