Introducing a technologically advanced new hygienic seal. This revolutionary new seal is the world’s only unitized seal, setting new standards for purity, performance and flexibility. Designed to meet critical requirements in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, ultrapure water, WFI (water-for-injection) and difficult food and beverage processing. Outperforms other seals while eliminating costly process interruptions.
Note: PTFE (Teflon®) is a material subject to plastic flow. When cycled through heat and then cooled down in process lines, PTFE gaskets will not return to the original configuration and it will continue to compress as the cycling continues. This plastic flow will allow leakage if clamp torques are not maintained.
- Uniting the flexibility of an elastomer w/ the chemical resistance of PTFE
- Seats perfectly
- Superior resistance to cold flow and creep
- Minimal thermal expansion
- Outstanding service life
- Exceptional flexibility
- Color code: usually not marked
- Peroxide cured EPDM
- Meets 21CFR 177.1550
- PTFE passed U.S.P. Class VI Cytotoxicity testing