The Bluff T Series Dock Board is constructed from steel and features a heavy duty design. The perfect solution for busy docks with high traffic cycles, high capacities and multiple shifts. Lock pins in lieu of legs allow for exact placement of the board between the dock and truck. All welded construction makes for a "maximum effort" product.
Note: Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2.
- All-welded steel construction
- Double-bend design
- Two four-hole pin pockets placed on each edge for flexible positioning
- Fold-down lifting loops and double-bend design
- Use with conventional, refrigerated, or container trailers, or for below dock conditions
- Can be used for below dock applications
- Model: 20T6072
- Series: T - Truck Dock Board with Steel Curbs
- Load Capacity: 20,000 lbs.
- Material: Steel
- Overall Width: 60 in.
- Usable Width: 54 in.
- Overall Length: 72 in.
- 14% Grade Height Up: 8 1/2 in.
- 19% Grade Height Up: 11 in.
- Standards: ANSI MH30.2
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Bluff Steel Dockboards Line Up Drawing (PDF Download)