The Bluff CR Series Shipping Container Ramp is used to load and unload cargo from shipping containers with a forklift. It allows the user to safely navigate the transition from ground to the bed of the shipping container. These Shipping Container Ramps feature a full width stiffener to provide strength and to bump up against the container. Locking chains with a specially designed keeper allows the user to easily lock it into the holes in the container. After the keepers are in place, taking up the slack in the chain is simple and quick with the sturdy grab notch bracket welded to the sides of the Container Ramp. The result is a safe, sturdy loading ramp locked firmly to the shipping container.
Note: Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2.
- Built tough to withstand heavy use
- Safely navigate the transition from ground to the bed of the container
- Manufactured for use with hand or powered equipment
- 6 in. full width stiffener provides strength and secure fit against the container
- Locking safety chains with a specially designed keeper allows the user to easily lock ramp into the holes in the container
- Recessed lift loops
- Safety curbs
- Model: 15CR7260
- Series: CR - Container Ramp
- Load Capacity: 15,000 lbs.
- Material: Steel
- Overall Width: 72 in.
- Usable Width: 66 in.
- Overall Length: 60 in.
- Lip: 11 in.
- Bends: 2
- Max. Height Difference: Will accommodate up to 7 in. with electric forklift and 9 in. with propane forklift
- Standards: ANSI MH30.2
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Bluff Container Ramp Drawing (PDF Download)