Dixon Sanitary High Purity BioPharm fittings are commonly used in pharmaceutical, bioprocessing, semiconductor, cosmetics, food processing and beverage markets.
T32W Weld x Weld Eccentric reducers feature a PL finish - SF1 20Ra mechanically polished finish on the I.D. and a 32Ra finish on the O.D.
- All fittings are manufactured to meet the latest edition of the ASME BPE International Standard, Bioprocessing Equipment.
- 316L stainless steel material and dimensions meet all orbital welding specifications with controlled sulphur.
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03 (Authorization number 621).
- PM Finish - SF4-Ra15 (OD= 32R)
- PL Finish - SF1-Ra20 (OD= 32R)